2021 Can-Am® Spyder® F3-S Special Series SE6
MEET THE CAN-AM SPYDER F3, YOUR TICKET TO COMMANDING THE OPEN ROAD IN UNMATCHED STYLE
- RELAXED CRUISER ERGONOMICS
For short or long rides, comfort is everything. Riding in a relaxed position adjusted specifically for you with the UFit System ensures a more comfortable and enjoyable ride.
- BOLD, MUSCULAR STYLING
Turn heads with this bold statement on wheels. With a muscular stance, your presence is sure to be noticed.
- ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE
Spirited performance in every ride. With a superior power-to-weight ratio and a power-optimized gear ratio, your pulse will pound as you feel the thrill of the open road.
- CONVENIENCE AND COMFORT
Rain or shine, warm or chilly, you’ll always be ready. With extra storage room to pack your gear and more comfort than ever, you’ll never have to worry about the road conditions when going on long cruise rides.
Features may include:
DESIGNED FOR THE RIDER
- DISPLAY TECHNOLOGY AND BRP AUDIO
Big, bright and ultra-functional; our cruiser touring and touring models both feature a large panoramic 7.8″ wide LCD color display that’s easily visible in all conditions. It’s where intuition meets information on the open road.
CONNECT MORE. CONNECT BETTER.
- AN INDUSTRY FIRST!
Join the cutting edge of open-road accessibility with a range of vehicle-optimized smartphone apps using BRP Connect. Know where you’re headed with the latest navigation apps, listen to your favorite songs with Music, scan the skies with Accuweather, or share the experience with the Can-Am Spyder community with Rever, and much more all while enjoying your ride.
POWERFUL AND EFFICIENT
- ROTAX 1300 ACE ENGINE
The Rotax 1330 ACE engine is an in-line triple-cylinder configuration for maximum torque in every gear to deliver excellent roll-on acceleration and throttle response. It’s also efficient, with the ability to ride up to 252 miles (406 km) on a single tank*. Plus, it’s extremely low-maintenance.
- ABS, TRACTION & STABILITY CONTROL
Developed in partnership with BOSCH and inspired by automotive technologies, the Vehicle Stability System integrates anti-lock brakes, traction control, and stability control for confidence taking on the open road.
EASY TO MANEUVER
- ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED AND DYNAMIC
The electronically controlled power steering system provides a varying amount of assistance depending on the speed of the vehicle so it’s always easy to maneuver and steer.
STANDARD THEFT PROTECTION
- DIGITALLY ENCODED SECURITY SYSTEM
The Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) helps protect the Can-Am Spyder from theft or other unauthorized use. The vehicle will not start unless the rider uses the correctly coded electronic key.
- CONFORT & FUEL ECONOMY
This 6-speed transmission offers the perfect balance of comfort and fuel economy thanks to a sophisticated hydraulic clutch system. Cruise comfortably at low RPMs with your choice of manual or semi-automatic transmission. Both include reverse. The semi-automatic version uses thumb and index finger paddle shifting.
- Spyder® F3-S Special Series SE6
- Motorcycle / Scooter
- 3-Wheel Motorcycle
- Rotax® 1330 ACE™ in-line 3 cylinders, liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control
- 1330 cc
- 3.31 in. (84 mm)
- 3.14 in. (80 mm)
- 115 hp (85.8 kW) @ 7,250 RPM
- 96 lb-ft. (130.1 Nm) @ 5,000 RPM
- Premium unleaded
- Semi-automatic with reverse function
- Double A-arms with anti-roll bar
- Gas-charged, FOX† PODIUM† shocks
- 5.1 in. (129 mm)
- SACHS shock
- 5.2 in. (132 mm)
- Foot-operated, hydraulic 3-wheel brake
- 270 mm discs with Brembo† 4-piston fixed calipers
- 270 mm disc, 1-piston floating caliper with integrated parking brake
- Electrically actuated
- MC165/55R15 55H
- MC225/50R15 76H
- 5-spoke, Deep Black machined, 15 x 5 in. (381 x 127 mm)
- Deep Black, 15 x 7 in. (381 x 178 mm)
- 104 x 58.9 x 43.3 in. (2,642 x 1,497 x 1,099 mm)
- 67.3 in. (1,709 mm)
- 26.6 in. (675 mm)
- 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- 6.5 gal (24.4 L)
- 7.1 gal (27 L)
- 439 lb (199 kg)
- 899 lb (408 kg)
- SCS: Stability Control System | TCS: Traction Control System | ABS: Anti-lock Braking System | DPS: Dynamic Power Steering | Anti-theft system: Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) | HHC: Hill Hold Control
- Large panoramic 7.8 in. (19.8 cm) wide LCD color display | Main Functions: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel consumption avg, gear position, ECO mode, Sport mode, temperature, engine lights, electronic fuel gauge, clock and more
- 2 halogen headlamps (55/60 W) / Front fenders with integrated LED lights / Black perforated seat with orange stitching / Electronic cruise control / Mono seat cowl / Gauge spoiler / Passenger seat included but not installed
- 2-year BRP limited warranty with 2-year roadside assistance | Extended Service Terms: B.E.S.T. terms available from 12 to 36 months with roadside assistance