PRE-ORDER YOURS TODAY!
2022 Can-Am® Outlander 450
FIT & FINISH
Can-Am is renowed for its attention to details
- SET THE BAR HIGHER
Got work on the horizon? Switch from rack to cargo bed in the blink of an eye. Add a rear panel and take your cooler out for the day. On the farm, or hunt, it’s the LinQ you’ve been missing.
Features may include:
TECH THAT COUNTS
- Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
For easy, direct speed-sensitive steering assistance, with more power at lower speeds to reduce steering effort and less at higher speeds for maximum steering feel to the rider. Three modes adapt DPS even more.
- Continuously Variable Transmission
Select your gear, squeeze the throttle—and go—Can-Am Outlander CVT transmission delivers as much power as you need. Now with recalibrated engine braking for more precise control in hilly terrain.
- 5ANA 5ANB
- Outlander 450
- Rotax single cylinder
- 38 hp
- 427 cc
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Selectable 2WD/4WD with Visco-Lok auto-locking front differential
- CVT, P/R/N/H/L, standard engine braking
- Double A-arm
- 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI)
- 8.8 in. (22.4 cm)
- Dual 214 mm disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers
- Single 214 mm disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston caliper
- Carlisle Trail Wolf 25 x 8 x 12 in.
- Carlisle Trail Wolf 25 x 10 x 12 in.
- 12 in. steel
- 83 x 46 x 49 in. (211 x 116.8 x 124 cm)
- 51 in. (129.5 cm)
- 10.5 in. (26.7 cm)
- 33.8 in. (85.8 cm)
- Rear: 2.9 gal (10.9 L)
- 1,300 lb (590 kg)
- 5.4 gal (20.5 L)
- 120 lb (54.4 kg)
- 240 lb (109 kg)
- Estimated: 678 lb (308 kg)
- Lighter-type DC outlet in console, standard connector in the back (15 A)
- Winch: Prewired for available winch
- Multifunction digital: speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position, 4 x 4 indicator, diagnostics, clock
- 70 W from dual 35 W front light/brake light
- Factory: 6-month BRP limited warranty | Extended: B.E.S.T. term available up to 36 months