2022 Can-Am® Spyder F3-S Special Series
- Bring muscle to the open road
When performance, comfort and style are combined into one vehicle, that’s when you know you’re in for the rides of your life. Discover the unmatched freedom and spirit of the Can-Am Spyder F3 model.
- RELAXED CRUISER ERGONOMICS
For short or long rides, comfort is everything. Riding in a relaxed position adjusted specifically for you with the UFit System ensures a more comfortable and enjoyable ride.
- BOLD, MUSCULAR STYLING
Turn heads with this bold statement on wheels. With a muscular stance, your presence is sure to be noticed.
- ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE
Spirited performance in every ride. With a superior power-to-weight ratio and a power-optimized gear ratio, your pulse will pound as you feel the thrill of the open road.
- CONVENIENCE AND COMFORT
Rain or shine, warm or chilly, you’ll always be ready. With extra storage room to pack your gear and more comfort than ever, you’ll never have to worry about the road conditions when going on long cruise rides.
Features may include:
Vehicle Stability System
- ABS, traction & stability control
Developed in partnership with BOSCH and inspired by automotive technologies, the Vehicle Stability System integrates anti-lock brakes, traction control, and stability control for confidence taking on the open road.
EASY TO MANEUVER
- Electronically controlled and dynamic
The electronically controlled power steering system provides a varying amount of assistance depending on the speed of the vehicle so it’s always easy to maneuver and steer.
STANDARD THEFT PROTECTION
- Digitally encoded security system
The Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) helps protect the Can-Am Spyder from theft or other unauthorized use. The vehicle will not start unless the rider uses the correctly coded electronic key.
- Spyder F3-S Special Series
- Motorcycle / Scooter
- 3-Wheel Motorcycle
- Rotax® 1330 ACE™ in-line 3 cylinders, liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control
- 3.31 in. (84 mm)
- 3.14 in. (80 mm)
- 115 hp (85.8 kW) @ 7,250 RPM
- 96 lb-ft. (130.1 Nm) @ 5,000 RPM
- Premium unleaded
- Semi-automatic with reverse function
- Double A-arms with anti-roll bar
- 5.1 in. (129 mm)
- Gas-charged, KYB shocks
- Swing arm
- 5.2 in. (132 mm)
- SACHS shock
- 270 mm discs with Brembo 4-piston fixed calipers
- 270 mm disc, 1-piston floating caliper with integrated parking brake
- Electrically actuated
- Foot-operated, hydraulic 3-wheel brake
- MC165/55R15 55H
- MC225/50R15 76H
- 5-spoke, Deep Black, machined and tinted, 15 x 5 in. (381 x 127 mm)
- Deep Black, 15 x 7 in. (381 x 178 mm)
- 104 x 58.9 x 43.3 in. (2,642 x 1,497 x 1,099 mm)
- 67.3 in. (1,709 mm)
- 26.6 in. (675 mm)
- 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- 6.5 gal (24.4 L)
- 7.1 gal (27 L)
- 439 lb (199 kg)
- 899 lb (408 kg)
- SCS: Stability Control System | TCS: Traction Control System | ABS: Anti-Lock Braking System | DPS™: Dynamic Power Steering | HHC: Hill Hold Control
- Large panoramic 7.8 in. (19.8 cm) wide LCD color display with BRP Connect™, allowing the integration of vehicle-optimized smartphone apps
- Main functions: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel consumption average, gear position, ECO mode, Sport mode, temperature, engine lights, electronic fuel gauge, clock and more. | Audio System: USB, Bluetooth and 1/8 in. (3.5mm) audio inputs* | Anti-theft system: Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
- Factory: 2-year BRP limited warranty with 2-year roadside assistance | Extended Service Terms: B.E.S.T. terms available from 12 to 36 months with roadside assistance
There are no reviews yet.