Pure alfalfa naturally grown on Italian fields, dehydrated, chopped and pressed into cubes through a mechanical process that involves no additives.
The production process preserves the product’s distinguishing original nutritional properties: protein, minerals, lipids, vitamins, pro-vitamins e polyunsaturated fats (omega-3 and omega-6), besides sugar, organic acid and carotene.
Alfalfa wafer is the perfect forage base for all livestock, especially for dairy cows, sheep and goats, horses, camels, rabbits.
Feeding Gruppo Carli alfalfa wafer effects multiple benefits both for the animal and the farmer:
• guarantee of GMO free protein in the feed ration
• guarantee of a safe and healthy forage, sanitized during dehydration
• absence undesirable bodies, of mold and fermentation
• palatability and uniform quality during long time period
• time saving in the TMR preparation
• 100 exploitable feed, 0 waste
A ration based on alfalfa is indispensable for the growth of healthy and long-living animals and guarantees
quality milk, meat and eggs.
There are no reviews yet.