Frozen Chicken Feet
Weight : 35 – 50 g
Size : 12- 20 cm
– Washed and clean.
– Without yellow skin.
– No feathers.
– No bad smell.
– No blood.
– No bruises.
– No black pads.
– No traces of carved deep wounds.
– No ammonia burns.
– Broken bones: under 3%.
– Moisture content: less than 5%.
– Drainage: 0 to -5°C for 8 hours.
– Blasted at: -40°C.
– Storage at: -18°C.
– Temperature during transportation: -10 to -15°C.
– Production date: maximum 40 (forty) days from date of delivery.
– Expiration: minimum 12 (twelve) months from date of delivery.
– Inspection: Quality, Quantity, Weight and Photo by SGS, at seller’s cost at port of loading.
Best price Grade A Frozen chicken wholesaler, exporter and supplier
As leading frozen chicken feet wholesaler, exporter and supplier, we have teamed up with leading frozen chicken feet manufacturers and exporters from around the world. We can offer bulk, frozen chicken feet at competitive prices from reputable, trustworthy suppliers in Brazil, North America and across the EU. Whether you need to export chicken feet to China, Hong Kong, Vietnam or anywhere else in the world we can facilitate your delivery needs. Please contact Chicken Feet Supplier for a quote TODAY
Place of Origin: Brazil, US, Europe
Availability: 30×40’ containers/month, 12 months
10 containers immediate delivery and 30 per month for 12 months
- 35 Grams or Higher
- Length 10-13 Centimeters
- Feathers Off
- Washed and Cleaned
- White Skin Only (Outer Yellow Skin Off)
- Moisture Content Less Than 3%
- No Bad Smell
- Black Spot Less Than 3%
- No Bruising
- No Excessive Blood or Blood Stains
- Broken Bones Less Than 3%
- No Burns
- No Hair
- No Chemical Burns
- Drainage 1°C – 5°C for 8 Hours
- Shelf Life 24 Months
Freezing Process: BQF Block Quick Frozen at Minus (-40°C) Forty Degrees Celsius
Stored Temp: Stored at Minus (-18°C) Eighteen Degrees Celsius at All Times
Transport Temp: Transported at Minus (-18°C) Eighteen Degrees Celsius at All Times
Carton Label: Standard International Labels Accepted by China Authorities and China Customs for Frozen Poultry
Transit Time: Approximately 30-35 Days
Payment Terms: TT