- Four crispy wafer fingers covered with milk chocolate (66%).
- Join us at facebook.com/kitkatuk
- Share your chocolate bar break with #MyBreak
- Check out our YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/user/kitkat
- Visit www.kitkat.co.uk
- Good to remember, enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life’s little pleasures
- Unwrap, break off a chocolate finger, snap it in two and savour the crispy wafer biscuit covered in deliciously smooth milk chocolate. KITKAT was first launched in 1935 as ‘Rowntree’s Chocolate Crisp’ and didn’t acquire its name until two years later in 1937. The ”KITKAT” name originates from the late 17th century in London, when a literary club met at a pie shop owned by pastry chef Christopher Catling. The group was called the “Kit Kat club” and took its name from an abbreviated version of the owner’s name. Launched in York and still produced there today, KITKAT is a British classic. In 2016, KITKAT celebrated becoming the first 100% globally certified sustainably sourced brand! thanks to The Cocoa Plan, This means no matter where in the world you buy a KITKAT, you know that the cocoa used to make its delicious chocolate layer was responsibly sourced. With its perfect chocolate to wafer ratio, KITKAT is the perfect companion for any break. You can enjoy KITKAT as the iconic KITKAT 4 Finger, KITKAT Chunky, KITKAT 2 Finger and the newest addition; KITKAT Bites. So, whoever you are and however you break, Have a break, have a KITKAT®
- Why not mix up your break and try a taste of New York with KITKAT Chunky Salted Caramel Fudge chocolate bar?
- A delicious chocolate bar, made of 4 fingers of crispy wafer biscuits covered with smooth milk chocolate
- Ideal for a break at home or work
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 41.5G
There are no reviews yet.