- Crispy wafer finger with a salted caramel fudge flavoured topping (19%) covered in milk chocolate (61%).
- Join us at facebook.com/kitkatuk
- Share your chocolate bar break with #MyBreak
- Check out our YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/user/kitkat
- Visit www.kitkat.co.uk
- Good to remember, enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life’s little pleasures
- Unwrap, snap off a chunk and enjoy the delicious smooth milk chocolate and crispy wafer biscuit of KITKAT Chunky Salted Caramel Fudge. KITKAT Chunky launched in 1999, and is the biggest innovation for KITKAT since its launch in 1935. You can chose your favourite KITKAT Chunky flavours from the classic KITKAT Chunky Milk or mix your break up and pick up a Peanut Butter, or Salted Caramel Fudge. If you want an even bigger break, go for KITKAT Chunky Duo. KITKAT Chunky uses sustainably sourced cocoa from the Nestle Cocoa Plan. In 2016, KITKAT celebrated becoming the first 100% globally certified sustainably sourced brand! The Nestle Cocoa Plan works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Thanks to The Cocoa Plan, no matter where in the world you buy a KITKAT, you know that the cocoa used to make its delicious chocolate layer was responsibly sourced. With its perfect chocolate to wafer ratio, KITKAT is the perfect companion for any break. You can enjoy KITKAT as the iconic KITKAT 4 Finger, KITKAT Chunky, KITKAT 2 Finger and the newest addition; KITKAT Bites. So, whoever you are and however you break, Have a break, have a KITKAT®
- Why not mix up your break and try a KITKAT Chunky Peanut Butter chocolate bar?
- A delicious chocolate bar, comprising a crispy wafer biscuit with a Salted Caramel Fudge topping covered in a tasty layer of milk chocolate
- A salty sweet taste sensation!
- A great treat when you are enjoying a break, a Kit Kat with a bit more bite
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 42G
There are no reviews yet.